Frequent ejaculation promotes penis health; therefore, a man can consider masturbation a part of a healthy life. But for some men, the role played by porn can become problematic. This occurs when a man requires it in order to climax, when it interferes with his relationship or when his sex life begins to suffer because of it. Fortunately, there are practical steps a man can take to prevent the transition from pleasure to problem when it comes to his visual aids.
1) Mix it up. Many people find themselves particularly attracted to certain genres of porn – threesomes or bondage, for example. But keeping oneself open to other genres can be beneficial for a couple reasons.
For one, exploring new territory can help a man learn things about his sexuality. He may find a new interest that can improve both his solo and partner sexual activities.
Second, if a man relies on one or two types of porn while masturbating all the time, he may be training his penis to respond sexually only to the types of scenarios he’s viewing. This can interfere with his sex life and relationships.
2) Take a break. Many men find themselves pulling up a private search window every time they want to crank one out. But it can be good to skip the use of visual aids now and then and rely on imagination. This way, porn can remain a want rather than becoming a need.
3) Be honest. When men lie to partners about their porn use, they are opening the relationship up to a world of hurt. A guy may wish to keep porn use a private affair rather than viewing it with a partner, and that’s fine. But telling a partner that he doesn’t use it, or that he uses it less frequently than he does, is not the way to go.
4) Remember that it doesn’t reflect real life. The types of scenarios in porn are not things a man is likely to encounter in real life. Sure, some partners may be into threesomes or bondage, for example, but a man should never expect a partner to be into what he’s watching. He should also remember that bodies in real life don’t often look or respond to sexual stimuli the way they do in porn. Things like massive loads of semen, female squirting and large manhoods are not really that common in real life. And that’s okay.
5) Invite the partner in. Some people find that their sexual relationships with partners are improved when porn becomes something that they share. They can view it together, commenting on what they like (or what they don’t like). It can be a thing unto itself, a part of foreplay or an addition to actual sex. Some couples like to act out what they are watching on the screen in real time. It all depends on the individuals’ comfort levels and preferences.
Men should also keep in mind that frequent masturbation can interfere with their sex lives simply by leaving their tools sore and chafed. But they don’t need to lay of self-gratification for that reason. Rather, they can take a step to improve their skin condition down there by using A product with a combination of moisturizers (like Shea butter and vitamin E) will keep the skin hydrated. That means men can enter their solo pleasuring sessions with resilient skin, increasing the odds that they’ll be ready for sex soon enough after. Plus, Man1 Man Oil contains vitamin A, which helps fight unwanted odors in the area, something many men could use a hand with.